Fire Damage Photo Gallery

A picture of a fire

Tips to Prevent Kitchen Fire in Morro Bay

SERVPRO of Morro Bay to King City understands that cooking equipment is a leading cause of fire damage
and fire injuries in your Fargo home.
To help prevent fire damage, SERVPRO of Morro Bay to King City shares these tips. They make more sense
than not cooking at home.

  • Many kitchen items can catch fire, including dishtowels, oven mitts, recipes, wooden
    tools, and loose clothing
  • Never operate the stove or oven when you are tired or have been drinking alcohol
A picture of a fire

We are fire damage restoration specialists in Morro Bay to King City

Sitting on the deck by the fire with family and friends is a nice September evening pastime, but sometimes sparks from outdoor fires cause fire damage.

Did you know that the Morro Bay Fire Department responded to over 11,000 service calls in Morro Bay and areas around King City in 2018? According to a report published by the Morro Bay Fire Department, the number of service calls continues to increase year over year since 2009.

a picture of a kitchen after a fire

Cayucos Fire Restoration

When a house fire happens, it's an emotional and stressful time. The last thing you want to do is have to clean the soot off of every surface. Call us and we can help you through the difficult stuff. 

a picture of a wall menu under a containment

Precious Art After a Fire

Here at SERVPRO of Morro Bay / King City we understand how much time went into creating a beautiful hand painted wall menu so creating a containment to protect your creation is a huge priority! 

hardwood floor and white wall with black soot and damage

Fire Damage

This Lake Nacimiento house had a living room fire with smoke damage to the walls.

SERVPRO of Morro Bay / King City was on the scene to help preserve the items that could be salvaged and start the clean up process. SERVPRO is extremely experienced in all fire losses and can help you with yours. 

 fitness center sauna that caught fire

Sauna Fire

This was a fire in a sauna at a Fullerton gym. The fire was a result of an outlet shorting out. It burned the ceiling tiles and the floor. Smoke and water damage also affected other rooms as a result of the fire and the fire sprinklers.